Come And Chat

مجلس العلوم والثقافة والتعليم ( اللغات ، العلوم والآداب ، كل ما يخص العلم والتعليم )

موضوع مغلق
قديم 28-01-2008, 02:22 PM
صالح السنحاني
مشرف سابق
 الصورة الرمزية صالح السنحاني
تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2005
الدولة: اسكان جامعة النفط
المشاركات: 2,984
صالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي Come And Chat

alsalam alaycom

this supject for every body to participate

write any thing you like

do not warry about the spelling

no body will ask you this is wrong or this is right

all of us come to learn

put your fealing in statements

ask qustions if you like and the next participant will answer you

one of the pest ways to learn language is to deal with it

communicate with the others

refresh you mind and remember what you learn in school

plese try with this and till me how you feal

finally

I would to thank you all

especially Khaled Al-Asmi who published the original subject

i know some of words i wrote is wrong but i do not care

please qahtan we want to be the pest

Final Exams

عدم تحديد الاهداف ورسمها بدقة

يؤدي الى آنية التفكير وموسمية العمل

وهذا هو الارتجال بعينه

وينشأ عادة من النظرة السطحية للأمور

والوقوف عند ظواهر الأحداث دون النظر في أسبابها وآثارها

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة صالح السنحاني ; 28-01-2008 الساعة 02:25 PM
صالح السنحاني غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 28-01-2008, 03:00 PM
محمد العيافي
عضو فعال
 الصورة الرمزية محمد العيافي
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2007
الدولة: الرياض
المشاركات: 419
محمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد : Come And Chat

alaycom alsalam

marhaba y Saleh

Thank you very much for encouraging our forum members

and I think it's a nice idea to learn English

your brother
قديم 28-01-2008, 03:16 PM
خالد العاصمي
مشرف مجلس التربية والتعليم
 الصورة الرمزية خالد العاصمي
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2006
الدولة: نجد
المشاركات: 8,288
خالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond repute

good evening every body

thank u saleh

good job and keep up the good work

this is an goog idea to learn english

for me --- my english is very bad since i finsh school

but slowly improving with you guys

see u later
خالد العاصمي غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 28-01-2008, 03:31 PM
محمد العيافي
عضو فعال
 الصورة الرمزية محمد العيافي
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2007
الدولة: الرياض
المشاركات: 419
محمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond reputeمحمد العيافي has a reputation beyond repute

I 'll start

؟Saleh what is your future plan

T.Y.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد العيافي ; 28-01-2008 الساعة 03:40 PM
محمد العيافي غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 28-01-2008, 09:14 PM
صالح السنحاني
مشرف سابق
 الصورة الرمزية صالح السنحاني
تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2005
الدولة: اسكان جامعة النفط
المشاركات: 2,984
صالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond reputeصالح السنحاني has a reputation beyond repute

oh Muhammed

huge question

as usual

my future plan is to finish the university and to work as a software engineer

then, then the important event in every body's life

getting married

and so on...

so, what about yours

Final Exams

عدم تحديد الاهداف ورسمها بدقة

يؤدي الى آنية التفكير وموسمية العمل

وهذا هو الارتجال بعينه

وينشأ عادة من النظرة السطحية للأمور

والوقوف عند ظواهر الأحداث دون النظر في أسبابها وآثارها
صالح السنحاني غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 29-01-2008, 09:37 AM
معانق سحاب
عضو نشيط
تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2005
المشاركات: 273
معانق سحاب has a spectacular aura aboutمعانق سحاب has a spectacular aura aboutمعانق سحاب has a spectacular aura about

hello every one.. thank you saleh for this subject but there is some words you wrote it wrong just for calarifaction for the peopel who read this subject because they should read it by the good way..

fealing = feeling <-- this is the right word
pest=best
plese=please
supject=subject
qustions=questions
قديم 29-01-2008, 09:48 AM
@تركي السنحاني@
عضو جديد
 الصورة الرمزية @تركي السنحاني@
الدولة: وادي جناب ((العرف))
المشاركات: 0
@تركي السنحاني@ is on a distinguished road

thank you very much

good idea

best wishes
@تركي السنحاني@ غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
ابن مسلط
عضو جديد
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2006
المشاركات: 5
ابن مسلط is on a distinguished road

Hi everybody ..... i'd like to point out to one particular thing in learning english .....its the dialogue ... u need to have the gutts to speak english with the people who is english language is his mother language ... why i said that ? ... because u'll understand the speaking language and this will help alot in ur diaolgue ... don't ever be shy to pick any subject to talk about ...i'm sure this will help alot in learning how to put the words together to make the figure of speach that the english or americans understand and speak ...sp have some courage regardless how poor ur language but it will improve ur english ... from my wn experience many people went abroad to learn english but at the end they didn't because they didn't try to communicate with the people ...they just search for people speaks arabic ...it isn't helping u to learn english ...i have to go now to catch up with the maghrib prayer ...meet u guys later ...all the best
ابن مسلط غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 02-02-2008, 08:47 PM
خالد العاصمي
مشرف مجلس التربية والتعليم
 الصورة الرمزية خالد العاصمي
الدولة: نجد
المشاركات: 8,288
خالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond repute

ibn-meslat , good idea

In the past, I learned English easily because of the presence of foreigners at work
Now, after Saudisation of jobs, lost a key and important conversation to learn English
and became the Arabic language is the language of dialogue between Arabs
And the other means of communication is the written English only
any way , this is not an excuse to stop development and learning

best regards for all
خالد العاصمي غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 03-02-2008, 12:59 AM
عبدالله آل عباد
مشرف
 الصورة الرمزية عبدالله آل عباد
تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2006
الدولة: أرض الله الواسعه
المشاركات: 9,859
عبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond reputeعبدالله آل عباد has a reputation beyond repute

وشنتو تقولون ؟؟

يالله السلامه

لأستشاراتك القانونية أضغط هنا
لوجه الله تعالى
عبدالله آل عباد غير متواجد حالياً  
موضوع مغلق

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:04 AM