Self Appraisal...

مجلس العلوم والثقافة والتعليم ( اللغات ، العلوم والآداب ، كل ما يخص العلم والتعليم )

موضوع مغلق
قديم 15-03-2007, 07:09 PM
خالد العاصمي
مشرف مجلس التربية والتعليم
 الصورة الرمزية خالد العاصمي
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2006
الدولة: نجد
المشاركات: 8,288
خالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي Self Appraisal...

Self Appraisal...

A little boy went into a store, reached for a soda carton and pulled it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the carton so that he could reach the buttons on the phone and proceeded to punch in seven digits. The store owner observed and listened to the conversation.

The boy asked, "Maam, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?" The woman replied, "I already have someone to cut my lawn."

“I will cut your lawn for half the price of the person who cuts your lawn now." replied the boy. The woman responded that she was very satisfied with the person who was presently cutting her lawn.

The little boy was even more perseverant and said, "I'll even sweep your curb and your sidewalk, so on Sunday you will have the prettiest lawn in all of Palm beach, Florida." Again the woman answered in the negative.

With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver.

The store owner, who was listening to this conversation, walked over to the boy and said, "Son I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job."

The little boy replied, "No thanks, I was just checking my performance on the job I already have. I am the one who is working for the lady I was talking to!"

Regards,
خالد العاصمي غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 16-03-2007, 03:22 AM
بن خرصان
مشرف سابق
 الصورة الرمزية بن خرصان
تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2006
الدولة: عالـــي السحاب
المشاركات: 4,456
بن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد : Self Appraisal...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مشكور يالمحتري السيل

وعلى هالرابط توجد القصة بالعربي.

http://www.qahtaan.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22977

بن خرصان غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 16-03-2007, 04:14 AM
خالد العاصمي
خالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond reputeخالد العاصمي has a reputation beyond repute

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is part of my duty towards the Forum

and I hope that I have succeeded
قديم 16-03-2007, 05:28 AM
بن خرصان
مشرف سابق
 الصورة الرمزية بن خرصان
تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2006
الدولة: عالـــي السحاب
المشاركات: 4,456
بن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond reputeبن خرصان has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate your hard work..

My regard

بن خرصان غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 19-03-2007, 09:59 PM
أبو أحمد العبيدي
عضو مشارك
 الصورة الرمزية أبو أحمد العبيدي
تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2006
المشاركات: 178
أبو أحمد العبيدي is on a distinguished road

This is great

Yes my brother you've succeeded to send alot of messages through this short and nice story

regards

alasad68@hotmail.com
أبو أحمد العبيدي غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 25-03-2007, 11:30 PM
خالد العاصمي

Thank you for all the good treatment and their way of the magnificent dialogue
قديم 17-04-2007, 10:12 PM
@تركي السنحاني@
عضو جديد
 الصورة الرمزية @تركي السنحاني@
الدولة: وادي جناب ((العرف))
المشاركات: 0
@تركي السنحاني@ is on a distinguished road

thank you very much

you are great man
@تركي السنحاني@ غير متواجد حالياً  
موضوع مغلق

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:03 PM