عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 12-01-2009, 05:55 PM
صالح قاسم علي الضبياني
موقوف
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
المشاركات: 150
صالح قاسم علي الضبياني is a name known to allصالح قاسم علي الضبياني is a name known to allصالح قاسم علي الضبياني is a name known to allصالح قاسم علي الضبياني is a name known to allصالح قاسم علي الضبياني is a name known to allصالح قاسم علي الضبياني is a name known to all
افتراضي رد : شراكة إيرانيه-قحطانيه

Dearest,

I know that this email will come to you as a surprise because you don,t know me and i believe that this opportunity will make both of us know each other.
My name is Tina Jude,i am 23 years old and an ophan.My late father died from the hands of assasinates in Decembar 2005.My late father was killed by group of suspected unknown higher killers but the police reported that my father was drunk and full of alcohol before his death.

However,my father was a successful business man who lived in Hongkong before coming back to my country,Burkina Faso.Before the death of my father,he told me that he deposited the sum of US$9.500,000.00{Nine Million,five hundred thousand US Dollars only} with the Bank in the year 1999.I have contacted the Bank and they told me that i am free to come and claim the money as the only Daugther of my late father.

I was then living with my unlce who was not care of my education since my father died and my uncle was very wicked to me so i decided to run to refugee camp so as to safeguarde the valuable documents necessary to claim my father's fund.He has seized all my late father,s properties and sold them away without showing any concern to me.Now,i don,t want him to know about the fund deposited with the Bank that is the reason why i am contacting you to give me and urgently assistances so that i can instruct the Bank to transfer the money to your account to enable me come to meet you in your country.

My main reason of contacting you is because i don,t want my uncle to know about the money because if he does he may claim it and seize the money without taking care of me.I am assuring you that this money belong to my late father and it is safe,risk free and legal.Let me know, if your ready to help me on this, so that i can give you the detail and send an authorization letter to the Bank instructing them to go ahead for the transfer of the fund,and we can reach an agreement on your own share for your help.

My private e mail tinajude004@gmail.com
I am waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Miss.Tina

قبل لحضات ارسلت لي ما تدري اني يمني ههههههههههههههههه
صالح قاسم علي الضبياني غير متواجد حالياً